In order to deploy it you have to do a couple of things:
- download the source - CGE currently only exists in source distributions
- build the source and generate a tarball
- copy the tarball to the target hosts
- install the tarball
The entire ftp directory can be found here.
You should pick the latest version of either 6.2 or 6.3, and if you should use 6.2 (Production Ready) or 6.3 (RC) depends on your feature needs.
Here are direct links to the latest (as of the 20th of March 2008) source releases:
MySQL Cluster 5.1.23 CGE 6.2.14
MySQL Cluster 5.1.23 CGE 6.3.10
Building the source
The same steps apply regardless if you have downloaded CGE 6.2 or CGE 6.3 (please note that other compiler options might apply to other OSs than Linux):
- tar xvfz mysql-5.1.23-ndb-6.X.Y-telco.tar.gz
- cd mysql-5.1.23-ndb-6.X.Y-telco
- CFLAGS="-fPIC" ./configure --with-plugins=max
- make -j4
- make bin-dist
Now you only need to copy the tarball to the target machines and install it on them!