- used-defined log destination (earlier only possible to log to syslog or console)
The logs are rotating and rotate when 1MB size has been reached.
- init.d script - in initd/cmon is a script that can be used to start and stop cmon. You may have to edit the content of that script (e.g paths).
- various issues in the php scripts
- fixed queries managing the backup and backuplog tables (the queries periodically removed all entries). Now the backup/backuplog/restore/restorelog tables can max contain 100 records, based on age.
- Improvements in documentation around how to get graphs working (you need php-gd).