Thank you everyone for your feedback.
Bugs fixed in cmon 1.2.2:
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/cmon/+bug/281184 (wrongly used index in ops_node.php)
- This means that CMON is actually working now :) !
- Fixed a number of issues with building cmon on Solaris.
- Updated the compile instructions adding a note how to build it on Solaris.
Bugs fixed in cmon 1.2:
- --logfile - specifying a custom logfile was not working earlier and cmon exitted. Now this is fixed!
- new configure option (--with-wwwroot):
make install-extra: install
wwwrootdirectory and also install
/etc/init.d/cmon. This requires that you are
- jpgraph-1.26 is bundled (in www/cmon) and is installed with