It is located on www.severalnines.com/config
The configuration tool lets you:
- Configure a Cluster based on MySQL Cluster 6.2 or MySQL Cluster 6.3
- The number of data nodes, mysqlds, and management servers
- Chose how much DataMemory to allocate for the data nodes
- Specify on which hosts to install the software on etc etc
With those scripts you can then:
- Download and compile 6.3
- Distribute the Cluster binaries onto the hosts you have specified)
- Bootstrap the system (create directories, mysql user account, install mysql database, configuration files etc)
- Start the cluster
- Stop the cluster
- Rolling restart
- Stop/start nodes
Moreover, these scripts and the config files are not in any way related to MySQL or Sun Microsystem meaning that MySQL Support will not be able to support this. However, the config.ini file that is generated is Best Practice.
Good luck and let me know if there are any issues (the Configuration Tool is still quite Beta - if you make a mistake then you have to start from scratch again..).