- it is now on launchpad
- versioning has restarted at 0.1 (I have realized this is how it should be done :) )
- cmon 0.1 is available for download at Severalnines (see screenshots below)
- how to install it has been updated and details added for e.g fedora.
- bugs should be reported on launchpad/cmon (get a launchpad account now!)
- monitor your mysql servers (add/remove mysql servers that should be monitored)
- view status and variables of your mysql servers
- view graphs of status variables for individual mysql servers as well as a grand total.
- get recommendations on parameter tuning of my.cnf
- updated web interface (small fixes made)
- and some bug fixes..
- add AJAX support to web interface so that graphs are reloaded in a better way
- finish plugin interface - so that it will be possible to write SNMP, SMTP, etc plugins
- improve rules for spotting configuration problems in the monitored mysql servers.
- improved overview of mysql variables.
- replication channels
Display graphs (both for individual as well as aggregated over all mysql servers):
View the status of your mysql servers that CMON is monitoring (status, variables, graphs). Sub-optimal config values are highlighted in read!:
Add a mysql server that should be monitored by CMON...
Remove a MySQL Server from CMON..