You can download the GPL source distribution here. The config tool has been updated to use the new version.
Important things in 6.3.19:
- MySQL Server 5.1.29
- Faster --initial
- Undo logs and data files (disk data) is created faster. Now 512K is written at a time instead of 32K.
- New config parameter:
InitFragmentLogFiles=sparse|full(you can choose if you want sparse redo log files or zero filled (full)).
To upgrade using severalnines.com/config:
- copy cluster/config/config.ini to a safe place (if you have made changes to it)
- copy cluster/config/my.cnf to a safe place (if you have made changes to
comment out #skip_thread_priority in my.cnf if you have it set (it is deprecated).
- generate a new config that mimics your current config so that you get exactly the same scripts (but a new version of them).
- Unpack the mysqlcluster-63.tar.gz
- copy the config.ini and the my.cnf from the safe place to mysqlcluster-63cluster/config/
- cd mysqlcluster-63/cluster/scripts
- sh download-and-compile.sh
- sh dist.sh
- sh rolling-restart.sh (will copy out the config files from cluster/config hence it was important to copy them back there)
If you are using cmon-0.10 (you should upgrade to cmon-0.11) or cmon-0.11:
- stop cmon
- start a mysql client:
- use cmon
- drop mysql_statistics;
- drop mysql_variables;
- start cmon